Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a good customer of US Cellular for over a year now!- and that was all for Nothing! Everything went fine for a while!

until it went from bad to worst! First of all dont believe none of their false advertising! None of its true!- at all!- the internet signal is not good everywhere!-thats a lie! I found that out soon after i tried their services!

I found out the hard way!- but now i know! It was a mistake being their customer in the first place! Their so called wifi signal is terrible! Doesnt work good!- it goes in and out like a switch!

Everyday! And despite the fact that i paid for faster internet by them!- but it never happened! Then just recently i decided to try automatic renew to refill my monthly services by them by my debit card to save me the trouble to do it manually! And they took my payment over night while im sleeping!

That i didnt like anyway! Thats sneaky! Then after they took my last payment automatically!- i tried to make a call and text as usual!- now all of a sudden it didnt work!- i called them to find out whats the problem?!- its paid for! On my part!- and i was told that i owed five more dollars!- all of a sudden!!

which was bull! And that my usage of their lousy internet caused me to go over my monthly amount! That sounded ridiculous! And never happened before!

That did it for me!- I refused to pay more!- it wasnt worth it! And they took payment a day earlier!- so my phone was suspended for one more day!- but they still took my money!- thats their fault!- not mine!! So right away i cancelled my account with them! And demanded my money back to my debit card!

And ill never work with them ever again! But i already got my refund!

The only good thing that came out of that hell! So stay away from US Cellular for your phone services!- they really stink!!!

Review about: Us Cellular Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

pqn007

There is better phone services!- like net 10! And boost mobile!- according to my own experience! Its the truth not an opinion!- Us cellular is one of the worst services!- and I- wireless too!- they're both alike- terrible!