I am not a US Cellular customer but so to a situation regarding my son I have had to deal with your company. My complaint is with your store in Spencer Iowa.

The last three times I have gone into this store to put money on or pay my sons bill I have left the store totally upset. Either I have ended up walking out without even getting talking to one of your employees or I have waited for twenty minutes or longer.Today I went to pay my sons bill and waited 25 minutes before someone finally came out of the back room and asked if I wastere to pay my bill.There was only two customers in the store at the time a d one employee was helping them.She saw me walk in and stand at the xounter and in the mean time 4 other customers walked in and were in line behind me.There was no apology about the wait just took mt money and said next.I have never been so mad or upset about the service any where that I have to do business.If I wasnt going in there to help my son out and was a customer myself I would pay the penalty to have my service terminated with your company.

Comments