I am beyond fed up with the us cellular!It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across!
Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is my boyfriend and I on the plan, and we have upgraded to a higher data plan, as the customer representative told us there should be no way we would go over this data plan, it would take a lot of video streaming, watching Netflix on the phones etc. what he said was a complete lie! I don't know how your data plans work, but I'm getting text messages everyday 3-4 times a day saying I'm reaching the next data tier/ used up the data tier.
When I receive these messages 4 out of 8 of them have been sent while I'm at home on my wifi and have been on wifi for a while! And yes, I have done what I can to try and not use as much data, like turning of the setting that automatically switches you from wifi to the cellular network if the wifi speed is low. It hasn't help one bit. How could we possibly go through SO much data in so little time while being on wifi?!
And doing normal everyday stuff on our phones? I'm at my breaking point with this, the overage charges are absolutely ridiculous. It's making me think us cellular are a bunch of over charging thieves. My boyfriend and I are going to Verizon wireless tomorrow to talk to them about switching.
We are no longer going to be charged ridiculous amounts of money for *** service! And when I say *** service, it's not just about the data, my phone hardly ever has signal. Even if I wanted to check stuff online while off wifi at work, I get no service what so ever to do so. Which is also why I don't understand how we have used so much data.
I would figure this out if I was this company, because I have talked to a lot of people in my area that have this service and they are dealing with the same ridiculous ***. And us cellular used to be the one and only place to go in the area I live.
I attached a screen shot below of what I am dealing with on a daily basis, the last two texts have officially put me over the edge, how could I go from using 75% data to 100% in ONE MINUTE?!
From a very disappointed unhappy customer, that is going to take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."