Us Cellular Phone Service Review from Rockland, Maine
I am beyond fed up with the us cellular!It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across!
Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is my boyfriend and I on the plan, and we have upgraded to a higher data plan, as the customer representative told us there should be no way we would go over this data plan, it would take a lot of video streaming, watching Netflix on the phones etc. what he said was a complete lie! I don't know how your data plans work, but I'm getting text messages everyday 3-4 times a day saying I'm reaching the next data tier/ used up the data tier.
When I receive these messages 4 out of 8 of them have been sent while I'm at home on my wifi and have been on wifi for a while! And yes, I have done what I can to try and not use as much data, like turning of the setting that automatically switches you from wifi to the cellular network if the wifi speed is low. It hasn't help one bit. How could we possibly go through SO much data in so little time while being on wifi?!
And doing normal everyday stuff on our phones? I'm at my breaking point with this, the overage charges are absolutely ridiculous. It's making me think us cellular are a bunch of over charging thieves. My boyfriend and I are going to Verizon wireless tomorrow to talk to them about switching.
We are no longer going to be charged ridiculous amounts of money for *** service! And when I say *** service, it's not just about the data, my phone hardly ever has signal. Even if I wanted to check stuff online while off wifi at work, I get no service what so ever to do so. Which is also why I don't understand how we have used so much data.
I would figure this out if I was this company, because I have talked to a lot of people in my area that have this service and they are dealing with the same ridiculous ***. And us cellular used to be the one and only place to go in the area I live.
I attached a screen shot below of what I am dealing with on a daily basis, the last two texts have officially put me over the edge, how could I go from using 75% data to 100% in ONE MINUTE?!
From a very disappointed unhappy customer, that is going to take my business elsewhere.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."