Rockland, Maine
1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am beyond fed up with the us cellular!It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across!

Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is my boyfriend and I on the plan, and we have upgraded to a higher data plan, as the customer representative told us there should be no way we would go over this data plan, it would take a lot of video streaming, watching Netflix on the phones etc. what he said was a complete lie! I don't know how your data plans work, but I'm getting text messages everyday 3-4 times a day saying I'm reaching the next data tier/ used up the data tier.

When I receive these messages 4 out of 8 of them have been sent while I'm at home on my wifi and have been on wifi for a while! And yes, I have done what I can to try and not use as much data, like turning of the setting that automatically switches you from wifi to the cellular network if the wifi speed is low. It hasn't help one bit. How could we possibly go through SO much data in so little time while being on wifi?!

And doing normal everyday stuff on our phones? I'm at my breaking point with this, the overage charges are absolutely ridiculous. It's making me think us cellular are a bunch of over charging thieves. My boyfriend and I are going to Verizon wireless tomorrow to talk to them about switching.

We are no longer going to be charged ridiculous amounts of money for *** service! And when I say *** service, it's not just about the data, my phone hardly ever has signal. Even if I wanted to check stuff online while off wifi at work, I get no service what so ever to do so. Which is also why I don't understand how we have used so much data.

I would figure this out if I was this company, because I have talked to a lot of people in my area that have this service and they are dealing with the same ridiculous ***. And us cellular used to be the one and only place to go in the area I live.

I attached a screen shot below of what I am dealing with on a daily basis, the last two texts have officially put me over the edge, how could I go from using 75% data to 100% in ONE MINUTE?!

From a very disappointed unhappy customer, that is going to take my business elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Seawolf7 is overall dissatisfied with Us Cellular and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Us Cellular.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Us Cellular to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Us Cellular?

Comments