I ordered a phone Nov.30th.

Received an email to confirm my order stating would receive a tracking number in 72 hours. Dec 5th call customer support they can't see the order transferred to different department after 1.5 hrs on hold hung up. Called Dec 6th same thing do not wait. Long story short I waited on hold for 8hrs in 5 days for them to answer my question.

Was told last night I would get a call back from a sales rep this morning, no call. I call again this afternoon and they tell me to go into a store and they will fulfill my order, the store cannot. Finally, recheck my email after guy says the order had not been fulfilled and had an email this afternoon stating my order was processed, should be here in 5 days. I see on their facebook page tons of people with the same problem on top of the billing issue.

This company used to be amazing with reception (where I live) and customer service not any more.And on top of all this I had to sign another 2 year contract when their gimmick was "never sign a contact "

Had an Experience with Us Cellular?

Comments

Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Us Cellular - Phone Service Review from Rockland, Maine Us Cellular "I am beyond fed up with the us cellular! It's the biggest rip off I have ever come across! Your data plan/s/ are ridiculous, and full of lies. It is..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more